National Student Wellbeing Program (Reference 117)
The National Student Wellbeing Program (NSWP) is an Australian Government program.
The NSWP provides:
- pastoral care services
- strategies that support the wellbeing of the broader school community.
From 1 January 2023, all Victorian schools participating in the NSWP can:
- contract a chaplain or student wellbeing officer through a NSWP provider
- employ a student wellbeing officer as an education support staff member.
Schools with the following campus types are eligible for NSWP funding at a campus level:
- Primary/Secondary combined
- Day Special
- Special Development
Funding may be calculated at the Indicative, Confirmed and Revised cycles. Funding is allocated through cash funding.
Eligible school campuses receive funding of $20,280 per year or $24,336 for schools in remote/very remote areas.
- Program information: National Student Wellbeing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Student Wellbeing Program chapter of the Student Resource Package — Targeted Initiatives policy
Reviewed 04 April 2023