Resource and Support
Business Managers Capability Framework and Resources
- — includes elaborations of possible actions for each of the required capabilities.
- — can be used to reflect on the Framework and elaborations, in order to identify areas for professional development and learning.
- — can be used to plan and set performance and development goals based on identified areas for development.
- — provides 10 handbooks of targeted and self-guided professional learning for business managers across the capabilities within the Framework.
- — provides an overview of additional professional learning opportunities, mapped to the Framework that business managers can choose to undertake, depending on their identified learning and development needs. Includes the Professional Learning Suite as well as other professional learning from LearnED, Bastow and external providers.
School Workforce Performance and Development
Professional Development and Learning Communities
Merit Protection Board
Resources for Performance and Development for Education Support Class Employees
Reviewed 22 April 2021