eduPay is the Department's HR and payroll system where you can:
- view your leave balances
- view and download payslips
- apply for leave
- view and update contact details
- update banking details
A number of documents are available for principals, managers and employees to assist in using eduPay.
All Quick Reference Guides have been updated to reflect the new version of eduPay. A new payroll validation and certification tutorial is now available. Note: Your employee ID and eduMail password is required to access these pages.
A user may, on occasion, experience usability issues with eduPay, generally following an upgrade to the system. These issues may include buttons not displaying correctly or unexpected page formatting. To resolve these usability issues, the internet browser cache and browsing history must be cleared. Refer to clearing browser cache in the tab.
You are reminded of these security precautions when accessing eduPay:
- your Department email address an email password provide access to the payroll, which contains your personal and payroll details
- keep your password secret. Do not disclose your password to anyone and never respond to an email that requests your password — the Department will never ask you for your password in an email
- do not log onto eduPay from an unsecured computer, for example, do not access eduPay from an internet cafe, restaurant or coffee shop that provides free wi-fi
- make sure the antivirus software is up to date on any computer or tablet you use to access eduPay
- read the remote login help instructions guide (below) before accessing eduPay from an external location
Access eduPay and Employee Self Service
Access to eduPay is available from your workplace when connected to the Department or school network and available remotely from an external location, such as from home, using the same link. Login link and details are the same from either location.
Some features of Employee Self Service (ESS) are not available when accessed from an external location, such as updates to personal banking details. The login process will automatically determine the location you are logging in from and automatically assign full or limited access to ESS features. Log in to access eduPay:
Previous external or remote access to eduPay was by using a separate login URL. This is no longer required and will no longer work. Use the link above. Users are reminded to delete any previously saved favourite or bookmark they may have to eduPay and update their favourite or bookmark with the new link above.
Additional help when accessing eduPay from an external location
To ensure a secure access to eduPay from an external location, follow the security tips above and read and understand the help document below, including the log out steps prior to accessing eduPay from an external location:
Access to ESS from an external location will not allow updates to personal banking details.
Reviewed 18 December 2020