An employee may be eligible for reimbursement of reasonable out of pocket expenses actually and necessarily incurred in the course of his or her authorised duties in the following circumstances:
- expenses associated with an overnight absence from home or part day duties away from their base location
- travel and removal expenses on relocation
- expenses incurred in using private vehicles
- expenses incurred to travel to attend an interview
- other out of pocket expenses considered necessary and reasonable
Reimbursement of expenses is subject to the requirements of Part 7 of Ministerial Order 1038.
Reviewed 29 April 2021