School operations

Conveyance Allowance Program

Application forms for the conveyance allowance

Families can complete the relevant application form (refer to list below) and submit it to their school, or the school can complete the form on their behalf and ensure the parent understands and signs the completed application form.

Note: Form 3  Application for public transport travel must include evidence of ticket purchase. If public transport is also indicated on Form 4 and Form 5, include evidence of ticket purchase.

Schools then lodge the application via the Student Conveyance Allowance System (SCAS) which assesses the application against eligibility criteria.

Relevant forms (also in the Resources tab):

Information about processing applications is set out in the chapter — Processing Applications.

Guidance chapter containing application forms for the conveyance allowance

Reviewed 26 July 2021

Was this page helpful?