Schools may fund and lead capital or maintenance projects in their entirety or contribute funds to building projects led by the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA).
An online process streamlines the approval process and enables tracking of school project proposals to ensure their timely consideration by the VSBA.
There are 4 key steps to the process:
- Step 1: Planning for investment in capital or maintenance projects
- Step 2: Submitting an online project proposal approval form
- Step 3: Proceeding to tender and contract for project delivery
- Projects delivered by the school
- Projects delivered by the VSBA
- Step 4: Completion of the project
Overview of the approval process to be undertaken by schools acting under the School-funded Capital Projects Policy
Reviewed 06 September 2022