Support and resources
System wide support is essential in building a positive performance and development culture in a school.
Support and resources around the Performance and Development Plan (PDP) system are available through the following Department websites:
- information on capacity building workshops for principals
- PDP templates
- SMART goal tips
- PDP writing advice
- possible sources of evidence lists
- activity check lists
- guidance on classroom observation
- feedback tools and protocols
- online PDP quick reference guides and instructional videos
The website hosts national guidelines to assist principals and schools with performance and development and professional learning, and offers a range of tools and resources including the application of standards, self-reviews and illustrations of practice.
Further tools and resources to support effective professional learning can be found on the Department’s website.
Reviewed 15 October 2021