Minimum standards for school registration
The Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority outlines that schools are required to provide all students with a planned and structured curriculum to equip them with the knowledge, skills and attributes needed to complete their schooling and to make a successful transition from school to work, training or further education.
F-10 curriculum planning guidelines
- The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA) provides curriculum planning guidelines for schools to support them in the design and delivery of high-quality school-based curriculum programs: .
- The VCAA also provides a comprehensive online , which includes a self-assessment tool for schools and sample school-based curriculum plans.
Victorian Government priorities and departmental policies
Resources are available to schools to support them to comply with departmental policies.
- Victorian Curriculum-aligned learning and teaching resources
- differentiated and cross-curriculum-enriched content
- advice for planning, delivery, and assessment.
- information resources for schools, regions and reviewers (login required)
- the Victorian Curriculum: Languages
- department learning and teaching resources
- help for parents/carers to find a languages program in a Victorian government school.
- teacher professional learning
- background reading/viewing for teachers
- learning and teaching resources.
- professional learning
- useful websites
- department resources
- external resources
- information on working with parents and or carers
- external support services.
Reviewed 01 August 2022