Resources to support Annual Implementation Planning
Resources to support the use of Equity Funding
Framework for Improving Student Outcomes (FISO) 2.0 resources
- – sets out the implementation process for using the new FISO 2.0
- – contains an overview of each of the tools that will help schools to implement FISO 2.0
Data sources to support Annual Implementation Planning
- includes access to English and Mathematics online interviews, Abilities Based Learning and Education Support (ABLES) assessment tool, Reading and Vocabulary assessment for English as an Additional Language students (RVEAL)
- – a ‘live’, interactive dashboard providing a single view of school context, performance, financial information and other school initiatives.
- (staff login required) includes address to a range of dashboards with dynamic views of school achievement, wellbeing and engagement measures over time
Resources to support inclusion and diversity
- – DET’s Aboriginal Inclusion Plan for 2022 to 2026
- – see Appendix 1 for Tools and Resources to Support the Inclusion of Students with Disabilities in Your School
Other Department of Education and Training resources
Resources to support the requirement for schools to develop an Annual Implementation Plan (AIP).
Reviewed 04 October 2022