2 Identify hazards associated with the potential to fall 2 metres or more
The principal and/or their delegate in consultation with Health and Safety Representatives and employees are to identify and record the hazards associated with the tasks to be undertaken in the ‘Hazard Description’ column of the Examples include:
- employee or contractor falling from height
- an object falling from height onto someone below
- fragile, sloping or slippery roofs
- unprotected roof edges, for example, no guard rail
- unstable or poorly maintained access equipment.
Reviewed 29 June 2020