Templates and checklists
- – for contractors engaged to work in confined spaces
- – provides a way to record and manage the induction details of the contractor companies, their employees including any sub-contractors who are providing services or undertaking works at the workplace.
- – used to assist in conducting an OHS induction.
- – to be used where a contractor fails to comply with OHS requirements, after consultation.
- – for completion where high risk work is being undertaken
OHS Providers Directory
We are making it simpler for Victorian Government schools to find and engage specialist OHS providers for services or works by pre-approving qualified providers. For further information and to access the directory, refer to on eduGate (staff login required).
Guides and handbooks
Reviewed 22 December 2022