Access online transition statements for new Foundation students
Victorian government school staff can access the Online Transition Learning and Development Statements (TLDS) tool for students starting at their school through the Insight platform.
- Early childhood services create TLDS and send them to the school nominated by the child's parent or carer. Most TLDS will be submitted via the Insight Assessment platform. Some may be via email, post or through the family.
- The school’s Insight administrator links the TLDS to a student record. They also upload any manual or printed TLDS received.
- Teachers can view the TLDS of students who are linked to them in CASES21. You must be a student's home group teacher in CASES21 to see their TLDS.
- If a student's enrolment has not been confirmed yet, schools may need to speak to the Insight administrator to get a copy of the TLDS.
Victorian government school staff login
Chrome or Firefox are the recommended internet browsers to access the Insight platform.
- . The Insight login will appear.
- Select the Government Schools button. The Insight Home screen will appear.
- If the Insight Home screen does not appear, a login screen will appear, where you will enter your credentials and associated password.
- Once you have logged into Insight, your name will appear on the top right corner of the Insight Home screen. If this is not the case, please follow the instructions below under Technical support.
School user guide
The user guide includes:
- accessing TLDS
- attaching a TLDS to a student record
- printing and downloading
- returning TLDS to the early childhood service (if required).
Screen recordings have also been made to showcase how to complete common actions on the Insight platform.
Speak to your school's Insight administrator first. This is usually the principal or someone they have nominated.
If the administrator cannot solve the issue:
Reviewed 23 August 2023