1 Traffic Management Plan
The principal and/or their delegate must ensure a traffic management plan is developed and implemented using the or equivalent template for the school. The Plan should consider traffic flow on the whole school site including:
- pick up and drop off of students (including camps and excursions)
- four-wheel drives and other large vehicles on school grounds (such as contractor vehicles or moving libraries)
- staff and visitors (if applicable) car park
- special events such as fetes and sports carnivals
- mobile equipment, such as forklifts tractors, and ride on lawn mowers.
Reviewed 09 February 2021