Procedures and forms
- Fixed Term Teacher Vacancy Ready Reckoner to assist schools in determining the duration of teacher vacancies on ROL and employment period on the payroll
- Employment Hire or Rehire Checklist includes the business and system processes when hiring or rehiring a person on eduPay
- Offer of Ongoing Employment
- Further Period of Fixed Term Employment
- Forms — Teaching Service and HR Administration access all recruitment or employment forms including offer of employment letters
Recruitment Online — system access to apply for and advertise jobs
To search and apply for current vacancies or advertise a vacancy online refer to: Recruitment
Recruitment Online Help for Recruiters
- Resources for recruiters including a Recruiter User Guide, Hints and Tips and an Interactive Tutorial are available on the intranet page Recruitment Online Help for (staff login required).
- HR Administrators can login to Recruitment Online to request a School Assisted Vacancy (SAV). Support materials are also available, including a SAV Support Guide (staff login required) and some SAV Frequently Asked Questions (staff login required).
Resources including fixed term ready reckoner, hire or rehire checklist, offer of ongoing employment, further period of fixed term employment document
Reviewed 07 October 2021