Procedures and forms

The following applies in relation to applying for leave:

  • applications for leave should be submitted through Employee Self Service (ESS). Select the following link for more information eduPay and eduPay Help
  • an application will need to be made in writing where an employee is unable to access or use ESS or wishes to amend or delete leave submitted through ESS and approved on eduPay
  • Leave Administration Procedure (Word)External Link

A list of registered health practitioners and titles under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009 may be obtained below:

Resources for Personal Leave — Teaching Service

Reviewed 17 March 2024

Was this page helpful?