Education support class
The Dimensions of Work for the education support class are used to assess the work value of a position. The education support class has 6 work value levels. Each work value level provides a general statement relating to the typical duties that can be undertaken at that level and detailed statements relating to 4 broad areas of work that generally cover the span of educational support roles in schools. These 4 broad areas are:
- student or teacher support
- administrative or operations
- Health and Wellbeing Services
Education support class positions may involve duties and responsibilities across more than one of the above areas.
For more information, refer to the Dimensions of Work on the Resources tab.
- Career Structure — Teaching Service
- Recruitment in Schools
- Roles and Responsibilities — Teaching Service
- Industrial Agreements
- Industrial Awards
- Legislation — Employment Topics
- Ministerial Orders — Employment
Overview of HR topic on Dimensions of Work for ES staff including the four main areas of work for ES roles in schools
Reviewed 22 November 2022