Procedures and forms

Information sheet for casual relief teachers

An information sheet has been developed for schools to provide to casual relief teachers employed by school councils. It is strongly recommended that the Information Sheet - Casual Relief Teacher be provided as least once a year to each person employed as a casual relief teacher by the school council.

Resources including an Information Sheet for schools to provide to CRTs employed by school councils

Reviewed 20 February 2024

Was this page helpful?