Support, assistance and further information

Support is available to all employees involved in reporting and managing a complaint, even after the matter has been resolved.

The Department encourages all employees to speak to their executive, manager or principal to discuss any concerns they may have regarding the conduct of any Department employee.

Employees can also seek support from a Workplace Contact Officer, the Employee Assistance Program, the Employee Conduct Branch, the Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission (VEOHRC) or the Australian Human Rights Commission (AHRC). Contact details for these supports are set out below:

Support, assistance and further information for Sexual Harassment

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Was this page helpful?