Procedures and forms

The following applies in relation to applying for leave:

  • applications for leave should be submitted through Employee Self Service (eduPay and eduPay Help)
  • an application will need to be made in writing where an employee is unable to access or use ESS or wishes to amend or delete leave submitted through ESS and approved on eduPay — Leave Application (Word)External Link
Resources for Religious Observance

Reviewed 07 February 2024

Was this page helpful?