Guidance on participating in inquiries

Current royal commissions and parliamentary inquiries

School and department staff can find information and support in relation to current parliamentary inquiries and royal commissions by contacting the Cabinet and Parliament team at

For specific information and support relating to the Inquiry into the State Education System in Victoria, contact

Resources page containing supporting resources and links for this topic

Reviewed 19 March 2024

Was this page helpful?