5 On-going review of the OHS Activities Calendar
The principal or their delegate are to review the OHS Activities or equivalent template monthly with a formal review to be conducted on an annual basis.
The calendar may also be reviewed:
- when new or additional activities or priorities are required by the Department, the community or WorkSafe
- when there are changes to staffing/resourcing levels
- following a review of the OHS Risk , where a high risk hazard may require additional monitoring
when hazards and incidents are reported and an activity/task may need to be added or frequency changed.
If an activity has not been implemented by the intended date, the principal or their delegate should:
- identify the reasons for the delay and in consultation with relevant employees, determine an alternate date and
- update the OHS Activities Calendar or equivalent template accordingly
Employees are expected to complete the activities that have been mutually agreed with them. Where activities have not been completed, the employee must inform the principal or their delegate, within a reasonable time, so that an alternative date for the activity can then be agreed and the OHS Activities Calendar or equivalent template can be updated.
As activities are updated on the OHS Activities Calendar or equivalent template the principal or their delegate must ensure that only the most up to date copy is on display.
Reviewed 29 June 2020