It is recommended that the annual report be planned from the first committee of management meeting of the school year to establish systems for service data collection relevant to the report.
- number of schools, and current enrolment figures for each school
- timetable of service delivery
- number of committee of management meetings and attendance rates
- budget and financial acquittal printed directly from CASES21 and attached for each Mobile Area Resource Centre (MARC) and Mobile Art Craft Centre (MACC) program held at the school. The attached reports should include the annual sub program budget variance report and the sub program account transaction report
- local implementation document addressing area based operational activities.
Individual teacher performance information is not to be included in the report.
Annual reports are to be submitted to the service support manager by the committee of management in December of each year.
Reviewed 25 January 2023