School operations

Insurance for Schools

Certificates of Currency

Claim forms

Accident and ambulance cover


Template contracts for engaging contractors

Schools can use these template contracts when engaging contractors to provide services at school as they cover public liability insurance requirements.

Frequently Asked Questions

Library of VMIA resources

Other resources

Resources page containing supporting resources and links for this topic, including claim forms and certificates of currency

Reviewed 18 February 2021

Was this page helpful?