The department has created resources to support the development of IEPs including:
These resources are supported by the following professional learning for staff to develop IEPs:
- IEP eLearning module on LearnED – available via (staff login required)
- Recorded IEP webinar – available via .
These resources provide you with greater capacity to:
- develop meaningful IEPs by applying a personalised learning and support framework
- use a student-centred, collaborative approach to create and implement IEPs
- monitor, record and drive student progress through goals, teaching strategies, adjustments and supports
- support students – particularly vulnerable and disadvantaged students who may have multiple plans, by reducing duplication, loss of information or conflicting plans.
The following factsheet provides information for families on the Individual Education Plan and Student Support Group process for Koorie students:
School Update articles relevant to this topic (staff login required)
Reviewed 08 February 2024