Support and assistance

Support is available to all employees, principals and managers involved in reporting and managing a complaint, even after the matter has been resolved.

The Department encourages all employees to speak to their manager or principal to discuss any questions or concerns they may have regarding the conduct of any Department employee.

Employees can also seek support from a Workplace Contact Officer, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), the Employee Conduct Branch, the Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission or the Australian Human Rights Commission. Contact details or links for these supports are set out below:

Support and assistance for Equal Opportunity

Reviewed 14 May 2020

Was this page helpful?