4. Audit of risk management plan
The principal and/or their delegate must ensure that:
- the risk management plan is independently audited on a yearly basis as part of the annual independent audit of cooling tower system management
- a review of the risk management plan is performed on a yearly basis
- the audit and review is scheduled on the
- the risk management plan be made available to an authorised officer of the Department of Health and Human Services on request.
Chapter 4 of the Cooling Towers Procedure on auditing requirements associated with the cooling tower risk management plan
Reviewed 06 September 2022