- VCAA Swimming and Water Safety Teaching : Sample swimming and water safety activities have been developed to support teachers to identify the content descriptors, focus areas and achievement standards where swimming and water safety could be included within a health and physical education teaching and learning program.
- Swimming in : an overview of swimming and water safety education.
- Life Saving Victoria : a website commissioned by the Department to provide resources, training and professional development for the education sector as well as the aquatic industry to facilitate schools meeting the requirements of the Victorian Curriculum F-10 Health and Physical Education in relation to swimming and water safety education.
- FUSE — Physical Activity Resources for Remote : ‘dry’ swimming and water safety programs on the Department’s FUSE Remote Learning website, intended to assist in keeping students tracking well with the theoretical aspects of water safety until ‘wet’ classes can resume.
- FUSE — Swimming and Water Safety : various resources and website links on the Department’s FUSE website.
Resources page containing supporting resources and links for this topic
Reviewed 11 April 2023