This is a good practice process for creating a high quality student engagement policy. Each step should be completed in partnership with the school community, including students.
- Analyse existing data to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Develop evidence based strategies to address engagement.
- Develop an implementation plan and monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Implement new strategies if required (including monitoring and evaluation).
- Review success of strategies and progress towards vision.
Guidance chapter outlining the steps that schools should follow when creating a high quality student engagement policy
Reviewed 01 June 2020