- – defines an integrated framework of supports that can work together to promote and sustain principals' health and wellbeing.
Programs and services that support principal mental health and wellbeing (staff login required)
- – to minimise administrative workload
- – to reduce isolation and build social capital
- Regional capability building – to improve the support received from regional leaders and staff
- – to provide opportunities to debrief with experienced psychologists and new principal check-ins
- – free and confidential proactive health consultations
- – to minimise workload and stress associated with managing and responding to complex cases
- – to provide proactive access to professional support to prevent health and wellbeing risks from escalating
Other resources to assist principals
The (staff login required) is a centralised support service for small schools with up to 200 students enrolled. SASH provides support with financial and payroll administration processes to reduce administrative workload for small school principals.
Reviewed 08 December 2022