Regional director and Manager – Youth Pathways and Transitions obligations and responsibilities
Regional director obligations and responsibilities for VCE Vocational Major and VPC contracts are to:
- endorse schools entering a contract with a NSSSFSP based on advice from MYPAT
- endorse contracts via coversheet prior to principals signing
- be a point of escalation on contractual disputes.
Manager – Youth Pathways and Transitions (MYPAT) obligations and responsibilities for VCE Vocational Major and VPC contracts are to:
- be a key contact for principals regarding all issues with NSSSFSPs
- ensure decisions are being made in the best interests of individual students
- provide guidance and support to principals when deciding to enter a contract with NSSSFSP
- support schools to seek regional director endorsement prior to entering the NSSSFSP contract
- review final unsigned contract and coversheet and seek regional director approval of contract via coversheet
- review contractual arrangements annually as well as compliance with guidelines
- escalate issues and concerns to regional director on an as needs basis
- escalate minimum standard non-compliance issues to Schools and Regional Services to determine the best course of action.
Reviewed 08 June 2023