Australian Government Department of Health resource
Victorian Government Department of Health resources
- – outlines the minimum exclusion periods that schools must adhere to for infectious diseases cases.
- – an information hub that provides schools (including teachers, school nurses and administration staff) with a range of immunisation resources.
COVID-19 vaccination resources
For parents and carers
- – for information about COVID-19 vaccines
- – frequently asked questions about vaccinating children against COVID-19
- Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) decision guide – guide for families to make decisions about vaccinating their children aged 5-11 against COVID-19:
The Murdoch Children's Research Institute has question and answer videos from Dr Margie Danchin about COVID-19 vaccinations:
The Royal Children’s Hospital:
Translated resources for schools
Download FAQs about vaccination planning in different languages
The ‘FAQs about vaccination planning’ document is available to download in different languages:
Translated audio explaining COVID-19 vaccinations for children aged 5 to 11
Reviewed 14 December 2022