Computers in Victorian Government Schools Census statistics

Get advice

For information about the census, ask your school's specialist technician or log a call through the Services PortalExternal Link by selecting the ‘Report an IT fault’ link, selecting ‘PRISM’ as the service, and then ‘PRISM Computer Census’ as the Sub-Service.

Resources page containing supporting resources and links for this topic

Reviewed 12 March 2024

Was this page helpful?