Information and warnings for air quality
The following websites provide information on local air quality, fire, and incidents:
- For information about the air quality in your area visit .
- To receive early notification of an incident or emergency near you download or .
- To setup and customise your app visit (click on the link to the VicEmergency Knowledge Base).
- For up-to-date information on local incidents and warnings visit the .
Factsheets on air quality, smoke and health
For resources and information on the impact of poor air quality and health refer to the following websites:
- The Environment Protection Authority's (EPA) school-specific resource (published 24 March 2021).
- Asthma Australia provides and the potential impacts on people living with asthma.
- The Department of Health provides information on the use of P2 and N95 face masks in fire affected areas, including instructions on how to fit masks properly. Refer to the factsheet.
- EPA provides information and guidance on , , the impact of and .
Reviewed 04 November 2021