Exemptions from completing an Annual Report
Closed, new or newly merged and de-merged schools
- All schools that were operating for the entire 2021 school year are required to complete an Annual Report for 2021.
- Schools who commenced operations in 2021 are required to complete an Annual Report if they were operating for the entire school year.
- Schools closed in 2021 are not required to produce a 2021 Annual Report.
- New schools in 2022, including those formed through a merger or de-merger, will not be required to produce a 2021 Annual Report.
- Previous entities that formed part of merged or de-merged schools are considered as closed and do not need to provide a 2021 Annual Report
Guidance chapter setting out circumstances in which schools are exempt from the requirement to complete an Annual Report
Reviewed 28 February 2022